The Hamburg Course: ESSO Global Online Course on Peritoneal Metastases
Aim of the Course
This Global Online Course on Peritoneal Metastases aims at discussing evidence-based clinical decision-making in the management of primary and secondary peritoneal cancer. It will offer a multidisciplinary programme combining both practical aspects and theoretical problems.
- Plenary lectures
- Case reports
- Video discussion sessions
- Chat rooms (meet-the-expert sessions)
- Treatment principles for PSM
- Perioperative management
- Frequent indications and systemic treatment
- Senior residents (last two years of training)
- Experienced consultant surgeons
Participation and Registration fees
An application has been made to the EACCME for CME accreditation of this event.
Registration fee is 350€ for members and 500€ for non-members.