ESSO Advanced Course on the Management of HIPEC after CRS
Aim of the Course
This advanced course on the management of HIPEC after CRS aims at discussing evidence-based clinical decision-making in the management of primary and secondary peritoneal cancer. It will offer a multidisciplinary programme combining both practical aspects and theoretical problems.
- Participants will perform cytoreductive surgery in small groups in the wet lab using several new technical devices.
- Case reports
- Video discussion sessions
- Plenary lectures
- Treatment principles for PSM
- Perioperative management
- Frequent indications and systemic treatment
- Peritoneal metastases
- Last results of randomized trials
Ein guter ESSO Hands on Kurs!
Nähere Infos zur Veranstaltung: https://www.essoweb.org/courses/esso-advanced-course-management-hipec-after-crs-2020/